1. Clients’ material will be kept confidential; they will not be shared or disseminated to outside parties with the possible exception of contract personnel who have signed a non-disclosure agreement. Upon request, we will sign confidentiality and/or non-disclosure agreements, and/or transfer material to clients securely.
2. Clients’ payment transaction information will be kept confidential.
3. We cannot guarantee privacy of documents or other materials sent via e-mail or the Internet, due to the non-secure nature of those media.
4. Accentance strives to ensure clients’ materials are as first rate as possible, but typos or other anomalies sometimes slip by even the best of editors. Accentance, therefore, will not be held responsible for errors or inaccuracies that exist in the material, or any loss, financial or otherwise, that may be associated with the material. The client must always review the material after Accentance’s delivery, particularly to ensure substantive accuracy.
5. The client will be the sole owner of material produced by Accentance (assuming timely payment), except for video productions and other materials with substantial creative input by Accentance, in which case the copyright will be jointly held.
6. Accentance reserves the right to decline service for certain material, including that which may conflict with our general philosophy, that pose a conflict of interest, and/or is of an unethical, dishonest, explicit, or immoral nature.
7. All orders are non-refundable.